Almost every day for the last seven years — “Out of 2500 pics I should have, I’m missing about 50,” he told TIME — Cornellier sat in front of his computer to take a selfie, capturing experimental facial hair and all.
Over the years, Cornellier has posted updates on his YouTube. But the recent video tracking his development from 12 to 19 has been a particular hit, accumulating 1.2 million views in just over 2 weeks.
And Cornellier isn’t planning on stopping any time soon.
“I still take a picture every single day,” he said. “This will go on forever. I never plan on stopping.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World