Kim Kardashian might get a lot of selfie buzz, but according to 19-year old Hugo Cornellier, “I was taking selfies before they were cool.”
Almost every day for the last seven years — “Out of 2500 pics I should have, I’m missing about 50,” he told TIME — Cornellier sat in front of his computer to take a selfie, capturing experimental facial hair and all.
Over the years, Cornellier has posted updates on his YouTube. But the recent video tracking his development from 12 to 19 has been a particular hit, accumulating 1.2 million views in just over 2 weeks.
And Cornellier isn’t planning on stopping any time soon.
“I still take a picture every single day,” he said. “This will go on forever. I never plan on stopping.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction