All signs point to an impending wedding for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin: the couple have secured their marriage license in London where Alamuddin, a human rights attorney, is based.
A public notice announcing the nuptials was posted outside Chelsea Old Town Hall, as per U.K. law. The bulletin stated that the wedding would take place in Italy, People reports. The Oscar winning actor also owns a villa in Italy on Lake Como.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating