A typical Wednesday morning commute in Perth, Australia, took a frightening turn when a man slipped and became wedged between a train and the platform. Workers spent about ten minutes trying to free him, but his leg was stuck and just wouldn’t budge, ABC News reports.
Naturally, crowds began to gather to watch the spectacle — and soon, those rubberneckers joined with passengers to push against the train. More than 50 people worked together to rock and tilt the train until the man was able to free his leg and board the train.
A few minutes later, the train was on its way, and everything went back to normal. According to ABC News, the man did not appear to suffer from any serious injuries.
Despite all of that, the train was only delayed 15 minutes.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time