While reporting at a Pennsylvania county fair, WNEP anchor Sofia Ojeda took a moment to hand the mic over to a young boy named Noah Ritter. Though he makes sure to let everyone know that this is his first time on live TV, he totally nails it, turning an otherwise ordinary segment into a delightful minute of pure entertainment.
“I don’t watch the news because I’m a kid,” he explains, “and apparently every time Grandpa gives me the remote I have to watch the Powerball.”
So he doesn’t watch the news much — but he should totally get his own news show because we’d watch every minute of it. Also, be sure to take note every time he uses the word “apparently” which, apparently, is his all-time favorite word.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization