While reporting at a Pennsylvania county fair, WNEP anchor Sofia Ojeda took a moment to hand the mic over to a young boy named Noah Ritter. Though he makes sure to let everyone know that this is his first time on live TV, he totally nails it, turning an otherwise ordinary segment into a delightful minute of pure entertainment.
“I don’t watch the news because I’m a kid,” he explains, “and apparently every time Grandpa gives me the remote I have to watch the Powerball.”
So he doesn’t watch the news much — but he should totally get his own news show because we’d watch every minute of it. Also, be sure to take note every time he uses the word “apparently” which, apparently, is his all-time favorite word.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving