While reporting at a Pennsylvania county fair, WNEP anchor Sofia Ojeda took a moment to hand the mic over to a young boy named Noah Ritter. Though he makes sure to let everyone know that this is his first time on live TV, he totally nails it, turning an otherwise ordinary segment into a delightful minute of pure entertainment.
“I don’t watch the news because I’m a kid,” he explains, “and apparently every time Grandpa gives me the remote I have to watch the Powerball.”
So he doesn’t watch the news much — but he should totally get his own news show because we’d watch every minute of it. Also, be sure to take note every time he uses the word “apparently” which, apparently, is his all-time favorite word.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement