At a loss for how to calm your baby down? Try blasting Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” — apparently, that will do the trick.
But if your baby is still crying, then maybe try playing “Copy of A” by Nine Inch Nails. Or at least that worked for this youngster.
MORE: Mom Sells “Brat” Daughter’s Katy Perry Tickets on Facebook
WATCH: Prince Harry Dances to Katy Perry’s “Firework”
PHOTO: Katy Perry and Joe Biden Took a Selfie
WATCH: 5-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Stars in Her Own Katy Perry Music Video
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out