Taylor Swift really, really loves to surprise people. It’s kind of her thing. The latest person she decided to surprise was Jordan Nickerson, a six-year-old who’s currently battling Leukemia. He also happens to be a T-Swift superfan.
When Jordan was less than a year old, he was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome, a rare genetic disorder that caused physical and developmental disabilities. He was diagnosed with cancer just a few weeks ago, his family explains on the Facebook page they set up to document his journey.
To try and brighten his day, the singer dropped by Jordan’s room at Boston Children’s Hospital to surprise him with a meet-and-greet:
Of course, Tay treated him to a little sing-along session too, asking the boy to sing along with her to “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”:
And then they played air hockey, which was cute too:
Oh, Taylor. Please never stop surprising people.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time