Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton seem to have squashed their long-held beef over the weekend, when app-genius Kardashian posted a picture of the two cozied up on Instagram.
“Reminiscing about the 1st time we went to Ibiza in 2006!,” Kim wrote. “@parishilton it was so good to see you & catch up!! Loves it lol”
Both Kardashian and Hilton were reportedly in Ibiza, Spain, celebrating Givenchy Creative Director Riccardo Tisci’s 40th birthday—a star-studded event that included a “Happy Birthday” song from Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell and a performance by Kanye West—when the picture was taken.
Kardashian and Hilton are former besties who became enemies after Hilton publicly criticized Kim’s body, likening her rear-end to “cottage cheese stuffed in a trash bag” as former closet-organizer Kim’s stardom rose and Hilton’s went the way of her signature terrycloth track suits.
But all seemed to be forgiven in Spain as the two reminisced on the old times.
While that’s all well and good, we can’t help but wonder what Paris had to say about “Willow Pape.”
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was