Like Rookie magazine itself, Stephen Colbert’s contribution to the site’s Ask a Grown Man series is aimed at teenage girls, but it has value for just about everybody.
Here, the future Late Show host gives advice about how to tell if somebody likes you, deciphering mixed signals, educating people who make misogynistic jokes and talking with your seemingly close-minded dad abut sex.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate