Like Rookie magazine itself, Stephen Colbert’s contribution to the site’s Ask a Grown Man series is aimed at teenage girls, but it has value for just about everybody.
Here, the future Late Show host gives advice about how to tell if somebody likes you, deciphering mixed signals, educating people who make misogynistic jokes and talking with your seemingly close-minded dad abut sex.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart