Sarah Hyland, the 23-year-old who plays Haley Dunphy on Modern Family, will join Teen Wolf star Tyler Posey to host this year’s Teen Choice awards, Fox announced Friday.
Hyland is also up for the “Female Scene Stealer” award for her work on Emmy-winning Modern Family, which will begin its sixth season this fall.
The Teen Choice awards ceremony is set for Aug. 10. and will feature appearances from young stars like Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Megan Fox, Josh Hutcherson, Kim Kardashian, and Lea Michele.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears