Chance the Rapper has been treating fans to live covers of the Arthur theme song for a few months now. But to celebrate this weekend’s Lollapalooza festival (held, of course, in his hometown of Chicago), the 21-year-old rapper shared a more polished cover of the popular tune, which was originally written by Ziggy Marley.
Chance recruited several other artists — including Wyclef Jean and Jessie Ware — for this studio version, which he titled “Wonderful Everday: Arthur.” The track features plenty of brass (soulful!) along with some trippy synth (dreamy!). The result is, overall, upbeat and lovely and totally worth a listen. By the end, you’ll probably forget that this is a track based on the theme song to a PBS kids’ show.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow