Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon came up with a new game called “Face Balls” while Julia Roberts was on-set Thursday.
The premise is simple: you throw balls at a person’s face and then watch their reactions in slow motion. The results were hilarious.
“This is like the comedy version of Fifty Shades of Grey,” Roberts said to Fallon.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating