Lena Dunham offered the world a peek behind the scenes of the upcoming fourth season of Girls on Thursday night via Instagram. And included in that peek was the one and only director/writer/producer Spike Jonze.
The Wrap reports that Jonze is set to appear on the fourth season the HBO show, which will air in 2015. Though information is scant at this point, an HBO rep did reveal that Jonze would be playing a character called Marcos. That tidbit — along with the Marnie and Desi “merch” buttons that Dunham and Jonze wear in the Instagram snap — are the only details out there so far.
However, it’s safe to say that Jonze will be in good company as a guest star on new season, as Natasha Lyonne, Jason Ritter, Gillian Jacobs, Zachary Quinto, Marc Maron and Maude Apatow (executive producer Judd’s teenage daughter) will also be popping up.
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement