Lena Dunham offered the world a peek behind the scenes of the upcoming fourth season of Girls on Thursday night via Instagram. And included in that peek was the one and only director/writer/producer Spike Jonze.
The Wrap reports that Jonze is set to appear on the fourth season the HBO show, which will air in 2015. Though information is scant at this point, an HBO rep did reveal that Jonze would be playing a character called Marcos. That tidbit — along with the Marnie and Desi “merch” buttons that Dunham and Jonze wear in the Instagram snap — are the only details out there so far.
However, it’s safe to say that Jonze will be in good company as a guest star on new season, as Natasha Lyonne, Jason Ritter, Gillian Jacobs, Zachary Quinto, Marc Maron and Maude Apatow (executive producer Judd’s teenage daughter) will also be popping up.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now