When Kate Hudson and her Wish I Was Here co-star Zach Braff visited Watch What Happens Live Wednesday night, host Andy Cohen invited them to join in a round of “Plead The Fifth.”
Cohen asked the actress if she had ever “taken a dip in the lady pond,” to which Hudson responded coyly. She asked the late night host how deep a “dip” was.
Braff and Hudson were on the program to promote their new film, which was released July 18th. The film was funded by donations made on the site Kickstarter.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time