When Kate Hudson and her Wish I Was Here co-star Zach Braff visited Watch What Happens Live Wednesday night, host Andy Cohen invited them to join in a round of “Plead The Fifth.”
Cohen asked the actress if she had ever “taken a dip in the lady pond,” to which Hudson responded coyly. She asked the late night host how deep a “dip” was.
Braff and Hudson were on the program to promote their new film, which was released July 18th. The film was funded by donations made on the site Kickstarter.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far