When Kate Hudson and her Wish I Was Here co-star Zach Braff visited Watch What Happens Live Wednesday night, host Andy Cohen invited them to join in a round of “Plead The Fifth.”
Cohen asked the actress if she had ever “taken a dip in the lady pond,” to which Hudson responded coyly. She asked the late night host how deep a “dip” was.
Braff and Hudson were on the program to promote their new film, which was released July 18th. The film was funded by donations made on the site Kickstarter.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears