Have you ever wondered what embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford and superstar EDM producer deadmau5 would talk about during a coffee run? Football, for starters. The difficulty of left turns, Nyan Cat and the importance of taking care of Toronto’s pot holes were also on the agenda for their conversation and it’s all captured on tape for the whole internet to gawk at.
The video was uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday by deadmau5 as part of his new Coffee Run series. In the clip, the Canadian mayor and music producer take deadmau5’s so-called Purrari — a Nyan Cat-wrapped Ferrari 458 Italia — for a spin through the city streets with a quick stopover at a Tim Horton’s drive thru window, because where else would two Canadians go?
While both men are known for creating controversy, Ford’s Horton’s order of five espresso shots in a single cup is the most jaw-dropping moment of the whole 30-minute video.
- Anti-Black Violence Has Long Been the Most Common American Hate Crime—And We Still Don't Know the Full Extent
- One Million Americans Have Died of COVID-19. Here Are Some of Their Stories
- The Buffalo Shooter Targeted a City Haunted by Segregation
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- The Ukrainian Musicians Fighting Russia Through Song
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Here's Who Won the 2022 TIME100 Reader Poll