Have you ever wondered what embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford and superstar EDM producer deadmau5 would talk about during a coffee run? Football, for starters. The difficulty of left turns, Nyan Cat and the importance of taking care of Toronto’s pot holes were also on the agenda for their conversation and it’s all captured on tape for the whole internet to gawk at.
The video was uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday by deadmau5 as part of his new Coffee Run series. In the clip, the Canadian mayor and music producer take deadmau5’s so-called Purrari — a Nyan Cat-wrapped Ferrari 458 Italia — for a spin through the city streets with a quick stopover at a Tim Horton’s drive thru window, because where else would two Canadians go?
While both men are known for creating controversy, Ford’s Horton’s order of five espresso shots in a single cup is the most jaw-dropping moment of the whole 30-minute video.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out