Before he got famous, Vin Diesel and his brother were already in the entertainment business — not as actors, but as breakdancers.
Naturally, during last night’s Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon convinced him to demonstrate a few of his moves. And Diesel obliged, despite wearing dress pants.
Diesel appeared on the show to promote his upcoming movie Guardians of the Galaxy, due in theaters Friday.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up