Updated September 17, 2014
The number of Ebola cases have continued to climb this week in Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Nigeria. Here’s everything you want to know about the disease.
Illustration by Heather Jones for TIME / Sources: WHO; CDC; Mayo Clinic; Northeastern University; University of Florida; Fred Hutchinson Center
You can also read more here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk