Updated September 17, 2014
The number of Ebola cases have continued to climb this week in Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Nigeria. Here’s everything you want to know about the disease.
You can also read more here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time