Video of a five-year-old girl from Phoenix, Arizona, sobbing at the thought of her three-month-old brother growing up is going viral on Reddit.
Decked out in a Princess Sofia dress, Sadie wraps her arm around her little brother Carson, kisses his head, and says at one point, “He’s so cute, and I don’t wanna die when I’m a hundred!” Her brother just smiles, clearly amused by it all and loving the attention.
“She’s cried about not wanting to get older herself in the past, but this was the first time she was upset about her brother,” her father Ryan Miller said in an email statement provided by his brother Alex Miller, who uploaded the video to YouTube. “The funny thing is that this was totally out of the blue — we have no idea what prompted it.”
And to show you how devoted Sadie is to Carson, here’s a photo of the girl reading to him:
WATCH: The Top Moms of YouTube
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.