Here’s the trailer for Batkid Begins, a documentary about the time San Francisco became Gotham for a day to fulfill 5-year-old cancer survivor Miles Scott’s dream of becoming Batman on November 15, 2013. The campaign was created to raise money to produce a soundtrack and special effects for the film, directed by the Emmy Award-winning director Dana Nachman. The crowd-funding effort is about half way to its funding goal before the funding period ends on August 19, 2014.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State