Here’s the trailer for Batkid Begins, a documentary about the time San Francisco became Gotham for a day to fulfill 5-year-old cancer survivor Miles Scott’s dream of becoming Batman on November 15, 2013. The campaign was created to raise money to produce a soundtrack and special effects for the film, directed by the Emmy Award-winning director Dana Nachman. The crowd-funding effort is about half way to its funding goal before the funding period ends on August 19, 2014.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This