Here’s the trailer for Batkid Begins, a documentary about the time San Francisco became Gotham for a day to fulfill 5-year-old cancer survivor Miles Scott’s dream of becoming Batman on November 15, 2013. The campaign was created to raise money to produce a soundtrack and special effects for the film, directed by the Emmy Award-winning director Dana Nachman. The crowd-funding effort is about half way to its funding goal before the funding period ends on August 19, 2014.
MORE: On The Scene with Batkid, The Most Adorable Superhero The World Has Ever Known
WATCH: The Inspiring Make-A-Wish Recap of #SFBatKid
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction