Late night host Jimmy Fallon teased actor James Franco on The Tonight Show Monday for taking selfies with fans wearing huge sunglasses and not smiling.
“I’m going to show you why,” said Franco. It turns out, Franco said, most people don’t know how to take a good selfie. But if you put sunglasses on, and a hat on, and you make a stone-like face… “Then you’re going to look good from any angle!”
The 36-year-old actor just wrapped up performances of Broadway show Of Mice and Men, which set a box office record by earning more than a million dollars last week.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time