Late night host Jimmy Fallon teased actor James Franco on The Tonight Show Monday for taking selfies with fans wearing huge sunglasses and not smiling.
“I’m going to show you why,” said Franco. It turns out, Franco said, most people don’t know how to take a good selfie. But if you put sunglasses on, and a hat on, and you make a stone-like face… “Then you’re going to look good from any angle!”
The 36-year-old actor just wrapped up performances of Broadway show Of Mice and Men, which set a box office record by earning more than a million dollars last week.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'