In India, you’ll be able to wear technology somewhere completely different: On your feet. Lechal is the world’s first interactive haptic feedback footwear company, whose Bluetooth-enabled insoles and shoes will be available for purchase starting in September.
These insoles and shoes can link up with Google Maps, count and record footsteps and calories, and give users feedback through vibrations. Now that’s really putting the pedal to the metal.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now