As a special treat for San Diego Comic-Con 2014, Marvel released concept art for the second Avengers movie, Avengers: Age Of Ultron. The art shows all of the original Avengers from the first movie, as well as newcomers Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) and Quicksilver (Aaron Taylor-Johnson), fighting off legions of menacing Ultron robots. As an added bonus, the artists snuck in Vision, a super android who will also be joining the Avengers, into the background of Quicksilver’s concept art. The android superhero will be played by Paul Bettany, also known as the guy who’s married to Jennifer Connelly, who has previously voiced Iron Man’s artificially intelligent supercomputer JARVIS in the Marvel cinematic universe.
Avengers: Age Of Ultron comes to theaters on May 1, 2015.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time