As a special treat for San Diego Comic-Con 2014, Marvel released concept art for the second Avengers movie, Avengers: Age Of Ultron. The art shows all of the original Avengers from the first movie, as well as newcomers Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) and Quicksilver (Aaron Taylor-Johnson), fighting off legions of menacing Ultron robots. As an added bonus, the artists snuck in Vision, a super android who will also be joining the Avengers, into the background of Quicksilver’s concept art. The android superhero will be played by Paul Bettany, also known as the guy who’s married to Jennifer Connelly, who has previously voiced Iron Man’s artificially intelligent supercomputer JARVIS in the Marvel cinematic universe.
Avengers: Age Of Ultron comes to theaters on May 1, 2015.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow