Arya Stark’s covert wandering in HBO’s Game of Thrones may be rubbing off on 17-year-old actress Maisie Williams, who took to the floors of this year’s Comic-Con convention in San Diego while wearing a Spider-Man mask in order to go unnoticed.
Williams posted an Instagram picture of her incognito stroll on Sunday.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement