Your dream of infiltrating Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen’s bromance — and consummating it with a selfie — are coming true. As part of a charity auction, a fan and a friend will be able to see one of the final performances of No Man’s Land or Waiting for Godot and then take photos with the cast.
You could be that statue:
You could be that soccer…er…football (don’t offend your new besties):
You could be one of those party blowers:
You could be SANTA:
This is the only time you’ve ever been jealous of a Times Square Elmo:
While co-stars Billy Crudup and Shuler Hensley will also be available for selfie photo opps, auction organizer Charitybuzz indicated via email that the real draw is “everyone’s favorite bromantic couple.” In our wildest dreams, Patrick Stewart would come in his lobster costume. The auction ends March 25. And while the current highest bid is at $2,750, it’s expected to hit $5,000. Proceeds go to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time