Behold: Wonder Woman is finally coming back to the big screen.
Zack Snyder, the director of the upcoming Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, shared the first image of Gal Gadot as the comic-book heroine during a Comic-Con presentation on Saturday.
The film, a sequel to last year’s Man of Steel starring Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck, arrives in 2016.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving