Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda is coming.
Syfy is continuing it’s manifest destiny to be the destination for must-see, must-mock, made-for-TV movies with the very dramatic film produced by gore master Roger Corman and featuring talk show host Conan O’Brien. While the movie (event?) doesn’t air until August 2nd, fans don’t need to wait that long to see O’Brien’s spectacularly gruesome cameo, which in true Corman fashion is both horrifying and hysterical.
The clip was unveiled last night on Conan, when Corman stopped by to help promote the film, and while O’Brien’s part is just a cameo, it will undoubtedly be collected on listicles of Best Cameos Ever for years to come.
If you dare to watch, be forewarned it’s truly violent, patently disgusting and darkly humorous. That said, the clip brought the <em>Conan</em> studio audience to its feet for a well-deserved standing ovation. It’s just too bad that they only give out Oscars for films released in theaters.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears