Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay visited Jimmy Kimmel Live! Wednesday night, where the late night host attempted to show off his cooking skills to the world-famous chef.
Despite his efforts, Ramsay was far from impressed, tossing Kimmel’s failed scrambled eggs on the floor of the set in a profanity-laced moment.
Given that Kimmel has three children, including newborn Jane, born on July 10, it could be assumed that he would be experienced in basic cooking. But according to the chef, this was not the case.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving