Jack White, the American musician best known as one half of the The White Stripes, was spotted looking as if he was bored and annoyed during a game between the Chicago Cubs and the San Diego Padres at Wrigley Field on July 22.
The Internet has been having a field day over his expression.
— Digg (@digg) July 23, 2014
— Scott Kleinberg 🇺🇦 (@scottkleinberg) July 23, 2014
Hopefully, for his fans’ sake, he turns that frown upside down before his concerts in Chicago tonight, July 23, and tomorrow night, July 24.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up