The last time Pharrell “I Don’t Think It’s Possible For Me to Be a Feminist” Williams starred in a music video that featured giant red letters plastered all over your screen, it didn’t go over so well. Perhaps that’s why, in his new clip for the funky “Come Get it Bae,” the producer basically films a Dove advertisement with a much more female-friendly message: “Beauty has no expiration date.” (Even the studio kinda looks like the one from that viral beauty sketches video.)
While Pharrell gazes from behind the camera, women of varying ages perform some hand-clapping choreography that even your grandma could probably rock. Sadly, Missy Elliott isn’t on hand to pass that dutch — as she did at the BET Awards — but at least occasional life coach Miley Cyrus shows up to represent the youths and extend a body part that is not her tongue.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time