Jolie will write and direct the film, which will star the notoriously unmarried power couple as a couple who actually tied the knot.
Angelina and Brad will reunite onscreen for the first time since the action comedy Mr. & Mrs. Smith in 2005. Jolie, Hollywood’s highest paid female actor, will likely take a paycut for the passion project — but may still end up being paid more than her husband, THR reports.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023