Critics and celebrities got to see the first episode of season four of Game of Thrones Tuesday night at the New York City premiere. For those of us who weren’t so lucky, did we really need yet another Game of Thrones trailer to whet our appetites? Yes, we did.
The fourth trailer for this upcoming season reminds us of a storyline that’s long been absent from our Game of Thrones binge-watching—the incest between Cersei and Jamie Lannister. Jamie wonders why the gods made him love such a hateful woman? Better question: why did they make him love his sister? While you ponder that, check out those dragons. They just keep getting bigger.
Season 4 premieres on April 6. Mark your calendars.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up