Some dads may feel a certain disadvantage when it comes to doing their daughters’ hair. After all, they didn’t braid their own hair or put it into a ponytail when they were children, that is, unless they happened to be in a metal band.
But in this video, Rene Ortner showcases one crazy trick for making a perfect ponytail: Use a vacuum cleaner. He sweeps his daughter’s hair into the hose, then unrolls a hair-tie onto it. Voilà! Instant perfect pony.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.