Brittany Murphy’s last performance will finally hit the big screen — more than four years after her death in 2009.
The film, Something Wicked, is a psychological thriller in which Murphy plays a psychiatrist attempting to uncover sinister forces causing a newlywed couple’s relationship to deteriorate.
Producer Joe Colleran praised Murphy’s acting in a 2011 interview with USA Today, calling a moment in the film “one of the best scenes of her career.”
The movie will first be released in on April 4 in Eugene, Oregon — in honor of where it was filmed — and will then spread to various theaters in the following weeks.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up