Prince George, son of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, turns one on Tuesday, July 22nd.
At the royal baby’s Tuesday birthday party, the guest list is slated to be an intimate one, with only close family and friends apparently invited. The event will take place at the family’s Kensington Palace home.
In the pint-sized prince’s first royal portrait, the heir to the British throne can be seen walking completely on his own, a great milestone for the soon-to-be one-year-old. His father Prince William even joked that Prince George would soon be outrunning him.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer