Prince George, son of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, turns one on Tuesday, July 22nd.
At the royal baby’s Tuesday birthday party, the guest list is slated to be an intimate one, with only close family and friends apparently invited. The event will take place at the family’s Kensington Palace home.
In the pint-sized prince’s first royal portrait, the heir to the British throne can be seen walking completely on his own, a great milestone for the soon-to-be one-year-old. His father Prince William even joked that Prince George would soon be outrunning him.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve