Prince George, son of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, turns one on Tuesday, July 22nd.
At the royal baby’s Tuesday birthday party, the guest list is slated to be an intimate one, with only close family and friends apparently invited. The event will take place at the family’s Kensington Palace home.
In the pint-sized prince’s first royal portrait, the heir to the British throne can be seen walking completely on his own, a great milestone for the soon-to-be one-year-old. His father Prince William even joked that Prince George would soon be outrunning him.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving