When you’re a toddler, there isn’t much that is more exciting than having one of your parents come home from work. One Kentucky family decided to make the occasion even more joyful by staging nightly daddy-daughter dances in their drive way.
For the last few weeks, when Justin Price gets home after a day at work, he parks his truck, cranks up Ke$ha’s and Pitbull’s “Timber” and starts dancing with his two-year old daughter, Malli. The video, posted by Price’s wife, Chessi, shows a sweet and celebratory dance-off complete with some solo twerking and synchronized fist-pumping that will make you want to throw down with your own dad.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org