When you’re a toddler, there isn’t much that is more exciting than having one of your parents come home from work. One Kentucky family decided to make the occasion even more joyful by staging nightly daddy-daughter dances in their drive way.
For the last few weeks, when Justin Price gets home after a day at work, he parks his truck, cranks up Ke$ha’s and Pitbull’s “Timber” and starts dancing with his two-year old daughter, Malli. The video, posted by Price’s wife, Chessi, shows a sweet and celebratory dance-off complete with some solo twerking and synchronized fist-pumping that will make you want to throw down with your own dad.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow