When this dog named Charlie decided to help himself to his human sister’s stuffed animal, he made her cry, because obviously. That was a pretty rotten thing to do. Charlie seems to realize this pretty quickly, because he attempts to apologize to her by bringing her a series of new toys. The remorse he feels is quite palpable.
Note: the music in this video gets to be a bit much, so we suggest muting it and adding your own soundtrack. We recommend a classic apology track, like Elton John’s “Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word”:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow