Well, “Weird Al” Yankovic is making good on his promise to release eight new videos in eight days. His latest is a southern rock style tune that takes aim at all the shameless name droppers who think having some tertiary connection to a celebrity makes them cool.
You once threw up in an elevator next to Christian Slater? You know Paul Giamatti’s plumber? You have the same birthday as Kim Kardashian? Weird Al is begging you to stop with these lame claims to fame.
Okay, we’re kind of guilty of this behavior. Sorry to let you down, Weird Al.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer