Well, “Weird Al” Yankovic is making good on his promise to release eight new videos in eight days. His latest is a southern rock style tune that takes aim at all the shameless name droppers who think having some tertiary connection to a celebrity makes them cool.
You once threw up in an elevator next to Christian Slater? You know Paul Giamatti’s plumber? You have the same birthday as Kim Kardashian? Weird Al is begging you to stop with these lame claims to fame.
Okay, we’re kind of guilty of this behavior. Sorry to let you down, Weird Al.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears