British artist Millie Brown, who is perhaps now best known for puking on Lady Gaga at her SXSW performance, has repeatedly defended her work since making headlines last week.
Most notably, singer Demi Lovato tweeted a statement that criticized the pair’s performance as an act that glamorized eating disorders. Although Brown didn’t respond to Lovato directly, she made her own sentiments clear in a tweet the following day:
Brown vomited green soy milk on Gaga, but she told Elle she actually prefers to use the color blue. When she vomits onto canvases, Brown said, the pieces sell for as much as $20,000.
Watch up top.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time