Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will reunite on screen in a drama that Jolie wrote and will direct, Universal Pictures said Friday.
The film, titled “By the Sea,” will be an intimate, character driven drama, according to the statement. Pitt and Jolie will produce.
It will be the first time the couple has co-starred in a film since Mr. and Mrs. Smith in 2005.
“I am very happy to continue my relationship with [Universal Pictures Chairman Donna Langley] and the entire Universal team as I finish Unbroken and begin work on By the Sea,” Jolie said in the statement. “They have created a very special place for storytellers, and I look forward to the continued passion and support they have provided to me as a filmmaker.”
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate