Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will reunite on screen in a drama that Jolie wrote and will direct, Universal Pictures said Friday.
The film, titled “By the Sea,” will be an intimate, character driven drama, according to the statement. Pitt and Jolie will produce.
It will be the first time the couple has co-starred in a film since Mr. and Mrs. Smith in 2005.
“I am very happy to continue my relationship with [Universal Pictures Chairman Donna Langley] and the entire Universal team as I finish Unbroken and begin work on By the Sea,” Jolie said in the statement. “They have created a very special place for storytellers, and I look forward to the continued passion and support they have provided to me as a filmmaker.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022