Basketball-fan-in-chief President Barack Obama has chosen the Final Four teams in his March Madness bracket, selecting defending tournament champion Louisville, No.1 overall seed Florida, top seed Arizona and Michigan State as his favorites to advance to the final stages of the NCAA tournament this year.
The president has a pretty good bracket-making record. Last year his men’s bracket ranked 2,080,966 out of 8.15 million entries in ESPN’s tournament challenge, putting him in the 74th percentile, ESPN reports.
In 2009, he slam-dunked the tournament pick, correctly selecting the national champion, North Carolina.
The president is a devoted Chicago Bulls fan, and his brother-in-law is the head coach at Oregon State.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022