GM CEO Mary Barra has been getting hit hard on Capitol Hill, but she has one really big fan, at least.
Billionaire investment mogul Warren Buffett was so impressed with his new Cadillac that he sent the GM boss a letter praising the company.
Buffett sent his daughter to the Cadillac dealership in order to get a good price and was delighted with how she was treated. The car saleswoman, Madison Willers, impressed the Oracle of Omaha so much that Buffett asked that she personally deliver the car to him.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up