GM CEO Mary Barra has been getting hit hard on Capitol Hill, but she has one really big fan, at least.
Billionaire investment mogul Warren Buffett was so impressed with his new Cadillac that he sent the GM boss a letter praising the company.
Buffett sent his daughter to the Cadillac dealership in order to get a good price and was delighted with how she was treated. The car saleswoman, Madison Willers, impressed the Oracle of Omaha so much that Buffett asked that she personally deliver the car to him.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement