During a live report for BBC Breakfast, weather presenter Carol Kirkwood was totally upstaged by a dog that wandered into the shot and then squatted to calmly relieve herself. Back in the studio, the show’s hosts naturally began to giggle and tell Kirkwood not to turn around.
The pooch was later outed as Connie, who belongs to a BBC producer:
Oh, and in case you’re wondering, BBC confirmed that it was a “number one”.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve