If going through airport security wasn’t bad enough, CBS reports that a San Francisco man was arrested Tuesday after allegedly posing as a TSA officer to give two private pat downs.
Police say that the ticketed passenger went through security, was seen drinking at an airport lounge for a few hours, and then circled back to security to convince women to join him in the private screening room. CBS reports the 53-year-old might have swiped a pair of official blue gloves to look the part.
The actual agents noticed something was amiss when they saw him bringing a second woman to the booth, as male officers are only allowed to do that if a female agent is present.
The man is currently facing charges for being drunk in public.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve