If going through airport security wasn’t bad enough, CBS reports that a San Francisco man was arrested Tuesday after allegedly posing as a TSA officer to give two private pat downs.
Police say that the ticketed passenger went through security, was seen drinking at an airport lounge for a few hours, and then circled back to security to convince women to join him in the private screening room. CBS reports the 53-year-old might have swiped a pair of official blue gloves to look the part.
The actual agents noticed something was amiss when they saw him bringing a second woman to the booth, as male officers are only allowed to do that if a female agent is present.
The man is currently facing charges for being drunk in public.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space