Boeing has been flying high in preparation for the biggest airplane manufacturers’ trade shows this week—the Farnborough Airshow—where the aircraft maker is showing off its new 787-9 Dreamliner. In a newly released video, Boeing shows its pilots prepping for the flight program with a series of stunning maneuvers as the plane turns at sharp angles through the sky and climbs and falls in precipitous swerves.
The Dreamliner is a key strategy in Boeing’s competition with its main rival, the France-headquartered Airbus. Companies including American Airlines, United Airlines and Air France are incorporating the Dreamliner into their fleets. The Farnborough International Air Show runs July 14-20.
Check out the video here for a healthy dose of elevator rock and flight trickery, but don’t expect any barrel rolls.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023