Since it was once his childhood dream to have an indoor treehouse, this guy decided to make the dream a reality for his 5-year-old son. He gathered a bunch of wood and then got to work, sharing pictures of the process on Reddit with the very appropriate username d4ddycool.
Here are some shots of the early stages and then, finally, the finished product:
He explained that he built in some storage space but, ultimately, was “building stuff with no real plans in mind.” Because none of his house’s walls are perfectly straight, he struggled with alignment and went through a good amount of trial and error. From the looks of it, it turned out pretty well.
- 'When in God's Name Are We Going to Stand Up to the Gun Lobby?' Biden, Anguished, Reacts to Texas School Massacre
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.