Since it was once his childhood dream to have an indoor treehouse, this guy decided to make the dream a reality for his 5-year-old son. He gathered a bunch of wood and then got to work, sharing pictures of the process on Reddit with the very appropriate username d4ddycool.
Here are some shots of the early stages and then, finally, the finished product:
He explained that he built in some storage space but, ultimately, was “building stuff with no real plans in mind.” Because none of his house’s walls are perfectly straight, he struggled with alignment and went through a good amount of trial and error. From the looks of it, it turned out pretty well.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow