Locked in a race with herself, Kim Kardashian tweeted that she was running #OnTheTreadmillRightNOW in an attempt to slim down her body to what she called her “skinny days,” before she gave birth to a 4 pound, 15 ounce girl, when she could still shrink wrap herself into this skin-tight leotard/dress:
Her followers responded with a mixture of disbelief (“are you kidding me?), sudden pangs of insecurity (“If she’s currently fat, than idek what tf I am”) and shameless marketing (“Get Your Dress $32.99 Sizes S-2XL”).
Kardashian’s post-baby body dilemma began little more than a year ago on June 15, with the birth of a baby girl and the subsequent public scrutiny of her body in a two-piece swimsuit five months later.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time