A three-year-old boy in Tennessee called for help just in time when an elderly man was overheating and could not open the door of his car on a 90-degree day, Good Morning America reports.
Bob King, 68, had been sitting in the car waiting for his wife to come back from an event at Vestal Baptist Church in Knoxville. He was having trouble opening the door, which gets stuck a lot, when he saw Keith Williams, 3, pass by. He yelled for help, and the youngster went and got Pastor Jack Greene who was finally able to open the door. He took King into the church to cool off.
The amazing coincidence of this story: Williams’s mother Jessie said she had just taught Keith hot car safety.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up