A three-year-old boy in Tennessee called for help just in time when an elderly man was overheating and could not open the door of his car on a 90-degree day, Good Morning America reports.
Bob King, 68, had been sitting in the car waiting for his wife to come back from an event at Vestal Baptist Church in Knoxville. He was having trouble opening the door, which gets stuck a lot, when he saw Keith Williams, 3, pass by. He yelled for help, and the youngster went and got Pastor Jack Greene who was finally able to open the door. He took King into the church to cool off.
The amazing coincidence of this story: Williams’s mother Jessie said she had just taught Keith hot car safety.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow