Adam West won’t be in the new Batman vs. Superman flick, as far as I know anyway, but he will show up in Traveller’s Tales’s Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham when that game ships for every system under the sun later this year.
The LEGO Batman team confirmed the pop icon’s presence via Twitter:
Traveller’s Tales has yet to make a genuinely bad Lego game, and that’s saying something. They keep churning out the same Lego game (more or less), it’s true, making these installments more like confectionaries you want to indulge sparingly. That’s another way of saying if you’ve never played a Lego Batman game, this one may be worth paying attention to.
West joins a voice cast that includes Troy Baker and Travis Willingham (reprising roles as Batman and Superman, respectively) as well as several others, comprising more than 150 DC characters in all. According to Warner Bros., West will also join the Lego Batman 3 panel at San Diego Comic-Con on July 27.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State