Weird Al Yankovic is back, you guys. Yesterday, he released a video parodying Pharrell’s “Happy,” and today, he’s tackling Robin Thicke. He took the singer’s hit song “Blurred Lines” and turned it into “Word Crimes,” an entertaining (and honestly, quite educational) ode to proper grammar. We recommend bookmarking this one and consulting it as a resource in the future.
WATCH: ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic and Famous Friends Take on Pharrell’s “Happy”
WATCH: The Weird Al Paradox: He Does Not Seem That Weird Anymore
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement