Weird Al Yankovic is back, you guys. Yesterday, he released a video parodying Pharrell’s “Happy,” and today, he’s tackling Robin Thicke. He took the singer’s hit song “Blurred Lines” and turned it into “Word Crimes,” an entertaining (and honestly, quite educational) ode to proper grammar. We recommend bookmarking this one and consulting it as a resource in the future.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate