Wanna look more like Kim Kardashian? Well, if you really commit, it could cost you some serious dough.
In Claire Leeson’s case, looking like Kim has cost around $30,000. The English woman appeared on U.K. talk show This Morning yesterday to talk about her Kardashianization process, which has included breast implants, teeth whitening, hair extensions, make-up, spray tans, nails, and lots of shoes and clothes. Oh, also butt padding, obviously.
Check out the results:
Leeson says she was bullied and called ugly as a child, and this is all part of overcoming that.
Next she’ll just have to find a man willing to to drop $30,000 to look like Kanye.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy