Wanna look more like Kim Kardashian? Well, if you really commit, it could cost you some serious dough.
In Claire Leeson’s case, looking like Kim has cost around $30,000. The English woman appeared on U.K. talk show This Morning yesterday to talk about her Kardashianization process, which has included breast implants, teeth whitening, hair extensions, make-up, spray tans, nails, and lots of shoes and clothes. Oh, also butt padding, obviously.
Check out the results:
Leeson says she was bullied and called ugly as a child, and this is all part of overcoming that.
Next she’ll just have to find a man willing to to drop $30,000 to look like Kanye.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears