Wanna look more like Kim Kardashian? Well, if you really commit, it could cost you some serious dough.
In Claire Leeson’s case, looking like Kim has cost around $30,000. The English woman appeared on U.K. talk show This Morning yesterday to talk about her Kardashianization process, which has included breast implants, teeth whitening, hair extensions, make-up, spray tans, nails, and lots of shoes and clothes. Oh, also butt padding, obviously.
Check out the results:
Leeson says she was bullied and called ugly as a child, and this is all part of overcoming that.
Next she’ll just have to find a man willing to to drop $30,000 to look like Kanye.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism