Wanna look more like Kim Kardashian? Well, if you really commit, it could cost you some serious dough.
In Claire Leeson’s case, looking like Kim has cost around $30,000. The English woman appeared on U.K. talk show This Morning yesterday to talk about her Kardashianization process, which has included breast implants, teeth whitening, hair extensions, make-up, spray tans, nails, and lots of shoes and clothes. Oh, also butt padding, obviously.
Check out the results:
Leeson says she was bullied and called ugly as a child, and this is all part of overcoming that.
Next she’ll just have to find a man willing to to drop $30,000 to look like Kanye.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating