Superman leads the list of “Top 10 Most Toxic Superheroes” published by the Internet security software company McAfee. The list is supposed to warn web users that surfing online content about these superheroes gives you a greater chance of reaching a bad link, “malicious software designed to steal passwords and personal information” or any “website that has tested positive for online threats such as spyware, adware, spam, phishing, viruses or other malware,” according to a statement.
McAfee’s Top 10 Most Toxic Superheroes:
3. Wonder Woman + Aquaman (tie)
7. Black Widow
8. Captain America
9. Green Lantern
10. Ghost Rider
The research is pegged to the upcoming San Diego Comic-Con, expected to take place July 24-27.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization