Superman leads the list of “Top 10 Most Toxic Superheroes” published by the Internet security software company McAfee. The list is supposed to warn web users that surfing online content about these superheroes gives you a greater chance of reaching a bad link, “malicious software designed to steal passwords and personal information” or any “website that has tested positive for online threats such as spyware, adware, spam, phishing, viruses or other malware,” according to a statement.
McAfee’s Top 10 Most Toxic Superheroes:
3. Wonder Woman + Aquaman (tie)
7. Black Widow
8. Captain America
9. Green Lantern
10. Ghost Rider
The research is pegged to the upcoming San Diego Comic-Con, expected to take place July 24-27.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate